BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »



Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Review of Minerals by Baby Blanket 4oz Tube SPF 70+

Originally submitted at Diapers.com

Baby Blanket Minerals by Baby Blanket 4oz Tube SPF 70+

Minerals by Baby Blanket SPF 70+ 4oz Tube Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide Formula


The Best Baby Sunscreen out there.

By Zollnermomma from Highland, IL on 6/13/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Not Greasy, Effective Protection, UVA/UVB Protection, Scent free, Rubs In Well, Sweatproof, Waterproof

Cons: None

Best Uses: Daily Use, Sports, Beach, Swimming

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

I like that it tells you to rub in until you can "barely" see white and then the white fades within a minute or so as it's absorbed by the skin...makes me feel like it's really going to work. It's not greasy or thick but still coats well. I love the high SPF and FPS protection for my little one. Best sunscreen I've found by far...plan to use it myself.

(legalese)

0 comments: