BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »



Monday, March 15, 2010

obsessed.

This is amazing. I have never in my life lost weight like this. This low sugar and carb diet is working. I've become obsessed..well, almost obsessed with weighing myself ever since I realized that weight was falling off. So, I weighed myself this morning and I'm down another pound since yesterday. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning before I've eaten so that it stays accurate. I've lost a whole pound in one day, that is shocking to me. Anyway, I can't wait until this next weigh in...it's going to be big news. Ya know, when you start to lose weight like this because you've finally found something that works for you, it's really easy to stick to it. When you want results so badly and have wanted them for some time, when you finally see them, there's no turning back.

Mwuah!

0 comments: