BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weigh in # 7

Whoo hooo!

Let's get right to the stats:

Digital scale: 174.6 lbs
Wii Scale: low on battery this morning and wasn't working. blah blah.

This is super exciting. I even slipped up..A LOT this week. I did buy some Breyer's Peach Ice Cream..which is yummy! Everyday is a new day, I think I finally have my mind right...FINALLY. I've tried a ton of exercises and foods to try and lose weight and this is the only thing that has ever worked for me. I am so happy to have finally found my cure for my belly, which I had even prior to having a baby by the way. If you want to see what my goal weight looks like on me, I'm going to post a picture of me and imagine me 10 lbs heavier than the picture. That would be my goal weight, 130 lbs. I still have over 40 to lose but I have lots of time.

I have been eating a lot of salads, mostly for dinner in order to keep dinner light. My salads typically consists of romaine, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, onion, feta cheese, sunflower seeds and a balsalmic dressing. I've been eating turkey bacon and 2 scrambled eggs almost every morning and lunch is kind of all over the place. Sometimes it's a mixture of different foods that don't go together like, a grapefruit, cheese stick, nuts OR it might be a small pita bread pizza consisting of pizza sauce, pesto, spices, pepperoni & cheese. Very good! Tonight I made taco salad.

I haven't been doing much for exercise this week, it mostly consisted of carrying my daughter, doing housework..OH and sleeping...with an occasional walk here and there. Slacker? Yes. I just haven't had much time and when I do have time, I'd rather relax, read, watch a movie, OR yes, sleep. These days I enjoy treating myself to a home spa which in other words, is a warm shower followed by lotion and clean clothes....aaaaahhhhh, bliss.

I'm thinking about joining this decade and starting a vlog and jumping ship on this blog stuff. Not only will vlogging be a lot more fun for me AND you but, I can post them on youtube and get more followers...I need more input from other fellow weightlossees. LOL The decision will come soon and I will let my whole 4 followers know asap. If I do join the vlogging world, I will be dropping this blog all together and transferring my info to my new vlog. I'll keep you posted.

Spring is peaking around the corner and I'm so excited. I really have a lot of "Spring cleaning" to do and I can't wait to install our hardwood floors and get this place looking nizice. We did clean our garage last weekend..our to do list is slightly shorter now. YES!

I found a new blogger to follow and all his videos are pretty interesting. You can find him on youtube, he calls his channel "Underground Wellness".

Anyway, gotta get to my life now. Mwuah!

0 comments: